Best Japanese Restaurants in Mexico
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Mexico team
Japan's cuisine in Mexico has changed a lot in recent years. From small and conventional establishments to big squares, a little more relaxed that you can't overlook. We focus on exhibitors who value traditions with the highest quality ingredients, as well as those who give diverse experiences.
A good Japanese meal is often enjoyed hand in hand with tradition since it is a practice that takes time and space to enjoy.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Mexico:If youʻre booking your trip to Mexico last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Puerto Vallarta: Humpback Whale Research Adventure Tour
- From Cancún: Rio Lagartos & Las Coloradas Day Trip & Lunch
- Mexico City: Hop-On Hop-Off Bus City Tour
- Cabo San Lucas: Beach and Desert ATV Adventure with Pickup
- From Guadalajara: Town of Tequila & Jose Cuervo Factory Tour