Best Shopping in Mexico
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Mexico team
From the most exclusive brands to the most exquisite and evocative creations, vast shopping malls in Mexico, quaint stores, boutiques, and open-air markets are waiting for you where shopping becomes an art of haggling and interaction.
Shopping hours differ depending on the kind of store and the location of the city or town you are in. Generally speaking, Mexican retailers offer shoppers longer opening hours, and several markets are open on Sundays as well.
Our Mexico Shopping segment presents markets, boutiques, and stores that have been selected by our local expert team with videos, skilled photography, and knowledge about activities that they might be hosting.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Mexico:If youʻre booking your trip to Mexico last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Chetumal Airport: Shared Transfer to and from Bacalar
- Riviera Maya: Chichén Itzá, Cenote & Valladolid Tour
- Vallarta: Yelapa Waterfall & Majahuitas Snorkel Adventure
- Los Cabos: The Arch and Lover's Beach Kayaking + Snorkeling
- From Loreto: Canipole Cave Painting Guided Hike