Best Museums & Art in Mexico
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Mexico team
Mexico has an immense abundance of pre-Hispanic, colonial, and contemporary art that can be found in its collections, as well as in public areas and in the rich remains of indigenous architecture.
Mexican art, with its luminous color and a particular form, is one of the most vibrant and enchanting features of a heterogeneous national culture. There are many types of museums and Mexico has them all. This section is handpicked by our Local Experts Team.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Mexico:If youʻre booking your trip to Mexico last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Oaxaca:Sunday Local Market & Yagul Archaeological Site
- Cancun Airport: One-Way or Round Trip Airport Transfer
- From Cancún/Playa del Carmen: Holbox Island Tour
- Mexico City: Xochimilco, Coyoacan, Frida Kahlo & UNAM
- Bacalar: 3 Hour Boat Trip with Swimming & Drinks