Best Peruvian Restaurants in Mexico
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Mexico team
Peruvian cuisine reflects a symbiosis of civilizations that over time have spiced up different culinary forms, in addition to falling back upon their deep Inca roots; Mulattoes, Europeans, and orientals, to name the popular.
For years, a number of traditional Peruvian restaurants have been established in Mexico and particularly in the city.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Mexico:If youʻre booking your trip to Mexico last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Oaxaca:Sunday Local Market & Yagul Archaeological Site
- Cancun Airport: One-Way or Round Trip Airport Transfer
- From Cancún/Playa del Carmen: Holbox Island Tour
- Mexico City: Xochimilco, Coyoacan, Frida Kahlo & UNAM
- Bacalar: 3 Hour Boat Trip with Swimming & Drinks