My Guide Website?
Cancun & Riviera Maya: Xcaret Plus with Buffet & Transport83 Reviews
Visit Xcaret Park and see more than 40 different attractions, enjoying access to exclusive areas. Run, swim, and sun yourself to your heart's content in this modern-day Garden of Eden.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Mexico:If youʻre booking your trip to Mexico last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- See the Xcaret Night Show and go on a fabulous journey through Mexican and Mayan history
- Visit Xcaret Aquarium, and be transported to the depths of the Caribbean Sea
- Take a nature walk on the tropical jungle trail and observe the beautiful animals and exotic birds in the wild tropical forest
DescriptionVisit a natural park that cradles the best of the traditions and cultures of Mexico. With this special tour package, enjoy a food buffet and take a round trip tour to Xcaret Park, the most popular attraction in Cancun and the Maya Riviera region. There's fun for the whole family at a paradise that combines the natural beauty and cultural wealth of the region. Experience more than 40 different exciting activities, from the Underground River Journey to exploring the coral reef aquarium. Try visiting an authentic Mayan Village or remnants of the Spanish colonial past at the St. Francis of Assisi Chapel. Or meander down to the water to row past Spider Monkey Island, or simply kick back, put your feet up, and relax on the beach.
IncludesAccess to Area Plus facilities Locker and use of snorkeling equipment (refundable deposit of USD 20) 1 Buffet lunch including one beer and unlimited beverages (sodas, lemonades and coffee) inside the restaurant Exhibitions and cultural tours Show 'Xcaret Mexico Espectacular,' a musical journey through the history of Mexico Aquatic activities in the underground river Life jackets and inner tubes Dressing rooms and showers Access to the beach, inlet and natural pools Rest areas, lounge chairs and hammocks Coral reef aquarium House of Whispers Breeding farm fauna St. Francis of Assisi chapel Parking
- The use of snorkel equipment requires a deposit ($25 USD).
- The park is open all year from 8:30 am to 9:30 pm.
- Please help us protect the environment by using eco-friendly sunblock and suntan lotions.
- Food & drinks are not allowed into the park. You round trip includes transportation in an air-conditioned bus with a professional tour conductor. Once you arrive in Cancun you will have access to Xcaret from 8.30 a.m. - 9.30 p.m. which also allows guests to enjoy the Xcaret night show and the Xcaret Mexico Espectacular celebration. If that wasn't good enough, we also provide a delicious lunch buffet and 10% off the Snorkelling Tour, Snuba Reef, Snuba Family or Temascal.