My Guide Website?
Sayulita: Canopy Tours & Zip-line Adventure30 Reviews
Feel the adrenaline on this outdoor family-friendly adventure as you glide through the jungle with 13 zip-lines and 4 suspension bridges.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Mexico:If youʻre booking your trip to Mexico last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Get training by expert guides, fly through the jungle and over tree tops
- Reach heights up to 125 meters above sea level
- Take in panoramic views of the Sayulita beaches
- Enjoy a tequila tasting at the end of your journey so you can relax
- Swim in a crystalline pool or take in some sun
DescriptionJust 5 minutes away from the center of Sayulita, find yourself immersed in a 19-acre ranch surrounded by jungle. The ranch is 100% local and sustainable and once you get here, be greeted by the welcoming staff for a safety briefing on how to have the best time on the zip-lines. Be equipped with a helmet, gloves, a harness and all the equipment you will need to enjoy this activity with the utmost safety. Glide down 13 zip-lines, 2 of which are doubles, and 4 suspension bridges, with a total distance of two kilometers reaching heights up to 125 meters above sea level. Enjoy the incredible view of the beaches of Sayulita and its surroundings. After the tour, enjoy a tequila tasting and time to relax by the pool. Have the option to stay and relax or you can be taken back to your hotel as soon as the activity ends.
IncludesHotel pickup in Sayulita Ranch entrance Bottled water Tequila tasting All equipment necessary to perform the activity (helmet, harness, etc) Swimming pool
- You will need to remove your sunglasses and cell phones before starting the activity
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility, pregnant women and people with back problems
- Kids can join the activity from 5 years old and up • The maximum weight is 150 kgs (300 lbs)