My Guide Website?
From Mexico City: Teotihuacan Air Balloon Flight & Breakfast1054 Reviews
Explore the landscapes of Teotihuacán Valley on a 30-50 minute hot air balloon flight. Enjoy breakfast and refreshments at the balloon port with optional transfers.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Mexico:If youʻre booking your trip to Mexico last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Puerto Vallarta: Humpback Whale Research Adventure Tour
- From Cancún: Rio Lagartos & Las Coloradas Day Trip & Lunch
- Mexico City: Hop-On Hop-Off Bus City Tour
- Cabo San Lucas: Beach and Desert ATV Adventure with Pickup
- From Guadalajara: Town of Tequila & Jose Cuervo Factory Tour
- Fly over Teotihuacán Valley, one of the most important archeological sites in the world
- Experience an unforgettable hot air balloon flight and marvel at amazing landscapes
- Travel with official certified pilots in the most modern fleet of balloons of Mexico
DescriptionDiscover the Teotihuacán Valley from the sky during a memorable 30 to 50-minute balloon flight. Marvel at some of the world's most treasured archaeological wonders as you glide overhead. After, get the chance to explore the ruins on the ground. After being picked up from your hotel in Mexico City, take a shared transfer to Teotihuacán (optional). Arrive at the Volare Balloon Port and savor a delicious coffee. Then, embark on an unforgettable flight in a hot air balloon above one of the most important archaeological sites in the world. Travel with officially certified pilots in the most modern fleet of balloons of Mexico. After your flight, return to the port, make a toast and receive your flight certificate before enjoying a delicious buffet breakfast. Then, take an optional transfer to the Teotihuacán Archaeological Zone to explore the ruins from the ground. Spend 3 hours there to get to know the Sun and Moon Pyramids and Quetzalcoatl Temple. Please note, the cost of the tour does not include access to the archaeological zone of Teotihuacán (available to purchase for $85 MXN per person). Finally, take the optional shared return transfer back to Mexico City where you will be dropped off at your hotel at the tour conclusion.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected) Hot air balloon flight Coffee break Breakfast Traditional toast and flight certificate
- All flights are early in the morning from Volare balloon port and can be divided into 2 turns; in case of saturation of the 1st flight, the 2nd one will be opened depart 1 - 1.5 hours later
- Balloons have the capacity of 6 - 18 passengers; you will share balloon with other travelers
- There is no maximum age, however, it is important that the person can stand up unassisted during the entire flight • The maximum weight per person at a normal cost is 110 kg; if you exceed this weight you may have to pay an extra fee. Maximum weight permitted per person is 145 kg.
- If you have any medical issues, please consult with your doctor before booking
- Transport from Globopuerto to the Pyramids is an add on (and does not include entrance to the Pyramids)