My Guide Website?
Cancun: Jungle Tour Adventure with Speedboat and Snorkeling438 Reviews
Experience the adventure of a lifetime by driving a speedboat and snorkeling through the beautiful mangrove canals of the Nichupté Lagoon.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Mexico:If youʻre booking your trip to Mexico last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Oaxaca:Sunday Local Market & Yagul Archaeological Site
- Cancun Airport: One-Way or Round Trip Airport Transfer
- From Cancún/Playa del Carmen: Holbox Island Tour
- Mexico City: Xochimilco, Coyoacan, Frida Kahlo & UNAM
- Bacalar: 3 Hour Boat Trip with Swimming & Drinks
- Drive your sha 2-passenger speedboat in the mangrove canals of Nichupte Lagoon
- Snorkel in the sparkling blue waters around the Punta Nizuc national park reef
- Keep an eye out for colorful tropical fish swimming around coral reef formations
- Follow your tour guides to the most scenic spots of the the Yucatan Peninsula
- Visit the MUSA underwater museum which features sunken sculptures
DescriptionExplore the colorful marine life and clear blue waters of the Cancun jungle on this guided water adventure. Get your adrenaline pumping on a speedboat ride around Nichupte Lagoon, and slow the pace down with peaceful snorkeling over the underwater statues at the Punta Nizuc coral reef. Get fitted with a lifejacket and snorkeling equipment at the marina before learning how to operate the speedboat safely. Board your two-seater speedboat to explore the Nichupté Lagoon, which is rich in mangrove vegetation. Navigate through the mangrove jungle as your guide points out the most interesting fauna and flora to ensure that you discover all this unique area has to offer. After around 35 minutes, arrive at the Mayan Coral Reef at Punta Nizuc. See some of the Musa statues that form an underwater museum, where you will have the opportunity to swim and snorkel. After 30 minutes, return your speedboat to the marina.
IncludesSpeedboat tour Snorkel at Punta Nizuc Bilingual tour guides Life jackets Resting area Use of snorkeling equipment (googles, fins and snorkeling tube) Bottled water Tequila tasting
- ****Jungle Tour Activity: speedboat + Snorkeling ****
- An additional charge of 300 pesos or 20 USD per person must be paid on the day of your activity for the marine park fee
- Children between 4 and 17 years old must be accompanied by an adult
- You must be at least 18 years old to drive the speedboat and you must present a valid photo ID
- You need to be able to swim
- MUSA gallery at Punta Nizuc National Park is subject to availability and favorable weather conditions and should be only visited by intermedium and advanced swimmers
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather you will be given the option of an alternative date. Refund does not apply when snorkeling is suspended.