My Guide Website?
Los Cabos: The Arch and Lover's Beach Kayaking + Snorkeling188 Reviews
Set off on a kayaking and snorkeling adventure along Land's End, where the Sea of Cortez meets the Pacific Ocean. Paddle past The Arch, visit Lover's Beach, and snorkel around Neptune's Finger.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Mexico:If youʻre booking your trip to Mexico last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Puerto Vallarta: Humpback Whale Research Adventure Tour
- From Cancún: Rio Lagartos & Las Coloradas Day Trip & Lunch
- Mexico City: Hop-On Hop-Off Bus City Tour
- Cabo San Lucas: Beach and Desert ATV Adventure with Pickup
- From Guadalajara: Town of Tequila & Jose Cuervo Factory Tour
- Delight in a kayaking adventure suitable for all experience levels
- Get up close and personal to Cabo's famous landmark, The Arch
- Glide past a sea lion colony as they frolic in the waters around your kayak
- Explore the massive granite rock formations of Lover's Beach, and watch the waves crash upon Divorce Beach on the other side
- Snorkel among colorful, tropical fish in the bay of Cabo San Lucas.
DescriptionHead out on a kayaking and snorkeling adventure in the bay of Cabo San Lucas, and paddle around the most southerly point of the Baja Peninsula into the Pacific Ocean. Marvel at the famous Arch, visit a sea lion colony, and see exotic marine life when your snorkel. Enjoy a hassle-free transfer from your accommodation in San José del Cabo or Cabo San Lucas to the starting beach in the heart of Cabo San Lucas. Listen to your expert guide's short briefing on kayaking techniques and safety procedures before getting into the water. Embark from the bay of Cabo San Lucas along Land's End, where the Sea of Cortez meets the Pacific Ocean. Admire one of Cabo's most well-known landmarks, The Arch, then watch sea lions frolic in the water as you glide past their colony on your kayak. Land at Lover's Beach for time to explore the granite rock formations that jut abruptly from the sea. Be aware of the crashing Pacific waves as you approach the Divorce Beach side of Lover's Beach, as the ocean here is rough. Then, put on your snorkeling gear and wade into the water off Lover's Beach to snorkel around Neptune's Finger. Or, slip off your kayak and snorkel around Pelican Rock to marvel at the schools of tropical fish and exotic marine life that make these craggy environments their home. Finally, take a short kayak trip back to the starting for return to your accommodation.
IncludesRound trip transportation Experienced guide Sit-on-top double kayak and gear Mask, snorkel, and fins Beverages and snacks Dry bag to share for small valuables
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility
- This tour is not recommended for children under 7 years old
- Physical activity level: easy to moderate
- Maximum weight: 275 pounds (125 kilograms)
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes prior to your designated pickup time