My Guide Website?
Oaxaca: El Tule, Mitla, and Hierve el Agua Tour with Mezcal164 Reviews
Enjoy an immersive cultural tour of Oaxaca with a transfer from your hotel. Visit the ancient El Tule tree, the archaeological site of Mitla, and Hierve el Agua waterfalls, and taste some mezcal.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Mexico:If youʻre booking your trip to Mexico last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Oaxaca:Sunday Local Market & Yagul Archaeological Site
- Cancun Airport: One-Way or Round Trip Airport Transfer
- From Cancún/Playa del Carmen: Holbox Island Tour
- Mexico City: Xochimilco, Coyoacan, Frida Kahlo & UNAM
- Bacalar: 3 Hour Boat Trip with Swimming & Drinks
- Admire petrified waterfalls up close while exploring Hierve el Agua
- Taste the mezcal drink while learning about the process of making it
- Learn about the Archaeological Site of Mitla with free time to explore
- Look up at the Tree of Tule, one of the biggest trees in the world
- See the techniques used to make and paint rugs in Teotitlán del Valle
DescriptionThe adventure begins directly in your hotel's lobby or Airbnb. Our first stop is in front of the majestic Tule Tree, a gigantic ancestor that has seen many centuries go by in history. Then, we will go deep into the archaeological site of Mitla. You will feel the energy of the steps that echoed there many centuries ago while you explore the patios and the intricate mosaic designs that decorate the walls. Our next stop will take you to the Petrified Waterfalls at Hierve el Agua. The water has sculpted the rocks throughout the centuries, creating formations that seem frozen in time. We will be here one hour and then we will stop at a buffet with authentic Oaxacan Food. At Teotitlán del Valle you will witness the ability and passion of local craftsmen. Here, time will seem to have stopped while the looms take life and the colors dance through the threads, creating authentic works of art using ancestral techniques. To finish this unforgettable journey, we will go to an authentic mezcal distillery. Its aromas and unique flavors will transport you to Oaxaca's own essence. Enjoy a tasting that will bring your senses to life and that will give you a pleasing gift to your taste. Our tour ends around 7:00 pm when we drop you off at your hotel's lobby or Airbnb, with unforgettable memories.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle Travel insurance Certified guide Mezcal tasting
- In Hierve el Agua, your guide will not enter the site with you. The site offers local guides (optional) who can guide you around the site for an extra tip, or you can explore on your own