My Guide Website?
From Riviera Maya: Holbox Full-Day Tour with Lunch111 Reviews
Venture to the northern end of Q. Roo, Mexico and spend the day exploring quiet beaches by boat surrounded by amazing natural views and crystal water.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Mexico:If youʻre booking your trip to Mexico last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Cancún: Swim with Whale Sharks
- Riviera Maya: Holbox Island Full-Day Trip with Lunch
- Mexico City: Cacahuamilpa Caves and Taxco Small-Group Tour
- Mexico City: Hop-On Hop-Off Bus City Tour
- Chichen Itza, Cenote, and Valladolid All-Inclusive Tour
- Explore the best of Holbox island
- Enjoy free time on the sand bars at Secret Beach
- Walk the pristine beaches of Isla Pasión
- Swim in a cenote surrounded by nature at Yalahau
DescriptionWander the picturesque streets, take a swim in the clear water, and visit the YalahauCenote (lagoon) in this full-day excursion to the Island of Holbox. The day begins with pickup from select hotels in the Riviera Maya, Tulum, and Playa del Carmen, where guests will travel in an air-conditioned van to this secluded island on the north coast. Board a small boat that will take you to the island and spend the day exploring the small streets and pristine beaches.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Guide Admissions to the listed places of interest Boat tour 3 beverages per person on the boat (beer, soda, or water) Lunch
- This tour is not meant for children under 5 years old.
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility.
- This tour may be cancelled in the event of averse weather conditions.
- Activity starting time is different than your pickup time. Please disregard Getyourguide´s notifications and attend to the confirmation email sent by us.