My Guide Website?
Mazatlan: City Tour in a Traditional 'Pulmonia' Open-Air Car22 Reviews
Explore the authentic side of Mazatlan onboard a unique open-air vehicle.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Mexico:If youʻre booking your trip to Mexico last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Take an open air tour of Mazatlan in a traditional vehicle
- Cruise down charming narrow streets and the picturesque seafront
- Watch a cliff diver and view the city panorama from El Vigia Hill
- See the key sights in a unique and fun way
DescriptionHop onboard the Pulmonia, and savor all the sights of the city. Tour through all the key spots in a fun way. Take in charming narrow streets, the seafront, and fantastic hilltop views. Enjoy cruising through authentic Mazatlan. Make a stop at Playa Norte and experience feeding birds whilst they fly. Watch cliff divers make a live jump. Ride through the charming narrow streets of the historic district, and take in the picturesque seafront boulevard. Marvel at beautifully restored architecture, including the Plazuela Machado, the Angela Peralta Theater, and the double-towered, spectacular Cathedral. Enjoy some free time at the main market, and immerse yourself in local culture among the small shops, food vendors, and juice bars. Your last stop will be atop El Vigia Hill. Enjoy the view, before feeling the breeze as you are driven back down to town.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Tour Guide
- • This tour will take place rain or shine • Groups will be split into 4 passengers per vehicle as maximum
- The bird-feeding interaction and cliff divers are both subject to weather conditions and other factors