My Guide Website?
Playa Del Carmen: Round-Trip Ferry Ticket to/from Cozumel224 Reviews
Make your visit to Cozumel more convenient with a flexible round-trip ferry ticket from Playa Del Carmen. Enjoy numerous on-board amenities, including live music, TVs, a snack bar, and more.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Mexico:If youʻre booking your trip to Mexico last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Oaxaca:Sunday Local Market & Yagul Archaeological Site
- Cancun Airport: One-Way or Round Trip Airport Transfer
- From Cancún/Playa del Carmen: Holbox Island Tour
- Mexico City: Xochimilco, Coyoacan, Frida Kahlo & UNAM
- Bacalar: 3 Hour Boat Trip with Swimming & Drinks
- Ride in comfort on a spacious 157-foot ferry with reclinable leather seating
- Choose between a premium and first class ticket option for a tailored transfer
- Take advantage of express boarding and assistance with your luggage
- Enjoy the flexibility and convenience of various departures throughout the day
- Make your travels even more special with passenger-focused ferry service
DescriptionPre-book a quick round-trip ferry service between Playa Del Carmen and Cozumel. Get maximum flexibility with continuous daily departures and a 6-month ticket validation period. Enjoy added perks including a snack bar, open-air decks, live music, TVs, and electrical outlets. On the day of your chosen departure, hop on board a high-speed 157-foot JETLINE Class catamaran type ferry, constructed of aluminum and featuring 3 decks with a capacity between 150 and 800 passengers. Enjoy new generation gangways for express boarding and carry-on baggage handling. On board, take advantage of covered and open-air decks, panoramic windows, TV screens, a snack bar, electrical outlets, live music, and underwater illumination. Ride in maximum comfort with on-board air conditioning, leather seats, and restrooms. As you head to your destination, take some time to relax with plenty of legroom in high-quality ergonomic high-quality leather seats designed and constructed in Europe by the same high technology companies that work with Porsche and Ferrari. Premium Class Tickets include round-trip transportation with general ferry access. If you’re looking to add a little more to your trip, choose First Class Tickets for referred access to the ferry, reliable seats with more space, and access to a lounge area. Whatever ticket option you choose, you’ll get to experience a ferry transfer focused on passengers and making their journey something even more special. The beauty of the islands, coupled with the comfort and quickness of the boats, make this the preferred trip for visitors to this area.
IncludesRound-trip ferry ticket (premium or first class) On-board amenities (depends on ticket option chosen) On-board restrooms
- The schedules are subject to availability and you can choose any day available with a validity of 6 months. The ferry operates 365 days a year
- Please check the ferry schedule in the image carrousel of this tour