My Guide Website?
Playa del Carmen/Cancún: Rio Lagartos & Las Coloradas Tour189 Reviews
Discover the Yucatán Peninsula's natural treasures of Rio Lagartos and Las Coloradas on a guided tour. Visit a crocodile sanctuary, marvel at flamingos, and take stunning photos of the area.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Mexico:If youʻre booking your trip to Mexico last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Oaxaca:Sunday Local Market & Yagul Archaeological Site
- Cancun Airport: One-Way or Round Trip Airport Transfer
- From Cancún/Playa del Carmen: Holbox Island Tour
- Mexico City: Xochimilco, Coyoacan, Frida Kahlo & UNAM
- Bacalar: 3 Hour Boat Trip with Swimming & Drinks
- Immerse yourself in the Yucatán nature reserve of Rio Lagartos
- Marvel at the pink lakes of Las Coloradas
- See flamingos and crocodiles in this extraordinary nature tour
- Take beautiful photos of the area
- Learn about the history and folklore of the region
DescriptionEnjoy a guided tour of Rio Lagartos and Las Coloradas on a day trip from Playa del Carmen or Cancún. Keep an eye out for crocodiles and see them up close at a crocodile sanctuary. Marvel at the pink shades of the lagoons of Las Coloradas and watch the flamingos fly by. Travel in comfort by air-conditioned vehicle to the neighboring state of Yucatán and the famous pink lakes of Las Coloradas. This is an area of untouched nature that will knock you out, the stunning views of Las Coloradas Yucatán have to be seen to be believed. Your expert guide will explain the facts and folklore of the region. They will also help you get the best Instagram-worthy photos of this marvelous area of stunning natural beauty. Take a boat ride through the mangroves of a magnificent protected area. Keep a lookout for the crocodiles and the huge array of bird species, including cormorants, ospreys, herons, and pelicans. Rio Lagartos Yucatan is a bird watcher's paradise. Finally, stop for lunch of salad, soft drinks, and the main course of your choice. Choose between fresh fish, chicken, or a vegetarian dish. The food is fresh and delicious and a great way to refuel after all your adventures. Once you've had your fill, head back to your hotel after an incredible day trip in the Yucatán Peninsula.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Transportation by air-conditioned van Driver Guide Lunch
- Pickup is available from most hotels. In the event that pickup is not available from your hotel, you will be picked up from a meeting point near your hotel The activity provider will contact you the afternoon prior to your tour by phone or email to confirm your exact pickup location