My Guide Website?
Cabo Escape Sunset Fajita Cruise15 Reviews
Cabo is magical any time of the day, but sunsets are special. Come see the sights in a new light on a power catamaran with an open bar; chips, guacamole and salsa; and a fajita buffet. Dance or join fun activities if you want as the stars come out.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Mexico:If youʻre booking your trip to Mexico last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Loreto: Tabor Canyon Guided Hike
- Cozumel: El Cielo & Palancar Snorkel with Open Bar & Ceviche
- From Guadalajara: Tequila Day Trip with Jose Cuervo Option
- Mazatlán: Whale Watching Tour
- Cancun Airport: One-Way or Round Trip Airport Transfer
- See fantastic sunset views of the ocean and bay form the open-air deck of a catamaran
- Enjoy the open bar, unlimited chips and salsa, and fajita dinner buffet
- Get moving with dance music, fun activities, and games hosted by an MC
DescriptionNo trip to Cabo is complete without a Sunset Cruise! Cabo Escape Invites you to enjoy an up-close cruise of the world famous Land's end, amazing rock formations including the arch. Watch from an open-air upper deck as the sun disappears into the Pacific Ocean, leaving a breathtakingly colorful sunset! Dance away on the top deck with the crew or just relax and enjoy the music on the lower level of the boat. There is fun for everyone. Make sure to bring your appetite; your meal will be prepared right on deck! Enjoy chicken or beef Fajitas rivaling the best restaurants in Cabo. Enjoy our bottomless open bar with the latest cocktails. This Cabo party cruise is a must-have experience while in Cabo and the best party starter, for all ages.
IncludesSunset Cruise overlooking Cabo and the Pacific Ocean Salsa bar with chips, salsa, fresh guacamole and veggie dip Fajita dinner buffet featuring chicken, steak and vegetable fajitas with quesadillas, guacamole, regional fresh salsas, homemade beans and rice Open bar serving beer, wine, and mixed drinks Latin and light contemporary dance music, and games with an MC
- The dock and protected areas fees are $5 per person and payable in cash upon check-in