My Guide Website?
San Miguel de Allende: Horseback Riding Cantinas Tour9 Reviews
Discover San Miguel de Allende by horse after an intensive riding class. Stop in traditional cantinas and enjoy local life.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Mexico:If youʻre booking your trip to Mexico last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Get an intensive riding class
- Visit 3 traditional cantinas
- Ride a horse in one of the most beautiful colonial towns in Mexico
- Discover the urban landscape of San Miguel de Allende on horseback
DescriptionStart off with an intensive riding class and explore San Miguel de Allende on the back of a horse. Riding through the urban landscape of this 450-year old colonial town you will stop in three cantinas for drinks. You will first head to the Colonia San Antonio neighborhood, where the ride will go past its colorful houses and beautiful church. Once downtown, the group will ride right through Benito Juárez Park, before riding down one of the town's most emblematic streets. It finishes at the illuminated Parroquia Church, a gothic-style church located in the El Jardin main square. On the ride you will visit three of the most historic and traditional cantinas in town. Riding from one to the other you will have the opportunity to hear funny anecdotes that the bartenders and locals have to share.
Includes2-hour horseback ride Intensive riding class Guides Insurance
- You must be at least 18 years old in order to drink alcohol in the cantinas • This tour is not recommended for people that weight above 113 kg/250 lbs
- The tour price does not include drinks. Please bring cash to purchase them
- The tour includes insurance for every participant