My Guide Website?
From Loreto: Snorkeling and Kayaking Catamaran Cruise14 Reviews
Explore the islands of Loreto on board a 35-foot catamaran sailboat. Go snorkeling, enjoy a delicious lunch on board, as well as the open bar for a perfect day out on the water.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Mexico:If youʻre booking your trip to Mexico last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Oaxaca:Sunday Local Market & Yagul Archaeological Site
- Cancun Airport: One-Way or Round Trip Airport Transfer
- From Cancún/Playa del Carmen: Holbox Island Tour
- Mexico City: Xochimilco, Coyoacan, Frida Kahlo & UNAM
- Bacalar: 3 Hour Boat Trip with Swimming & Drinks
- Sail across the Sea of Cortez watching for whales, dolphins and turtles
- Take a dip into the water. go snorkeling, or go kayaking
- Enjoy a delicious lunch on board and the open bar
DescriptionSpend your day out in the sun, cruising around the islands on a 35-foot catamaran sailboat. Sail across the clear blue waters of the Sea of Cortez watching for whales, dolphins and turtles on your way to the beautiful islands of Loreto. Learn sailing basics if the weather’s right, and learn about the local wildlife from your guide. After arriving at the bay, get ready to dive in for a snorkeling adventure. The crystal-clear waters offer excellent visibility of the underwater world. Or, if you'd prefer, go kayaking around the islands and enjoy the views of the islands. After lunch and snacks, turn up the reggae and Latin music while you play games aboard the boat. Enjoy the open bar while cruising back towards the Puerto Escondido Marina. Feel the wind in your hair as the sailboat dashes along the water. Perfect for families or groups of friends, don’t miss this relaxing and fun day out on the water.
IncludesCatamaran ride Snorkel and kayaking gear Private transportation Air-conditioned vehicle Experienced guide Lunch Refreshments Open bar
- Cruise/tour activities and schedule are subject to change due to weather, water levels and other operational requirements.