My Guide Website?
From Veracruz: Nature & Seafood Boat Tour to Madinga8 Reviews
Visit the village of Mandinga, a small village just outside Veracruz, distinguished for its tasty seafood restaurants. Enjoy the beautiful landscape and wildlife around the lagoon as you take a boat cruise through the mangroves at sunset.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Mexico:If youʻre booking your trip to Mexico last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Oaxaca:Sunday Local Market & Yagul Archaeological Site
- Cancun Airport: One-Way or Round Trip Airport Transfer
- From Cancún/Playa del Carmen: Holbox Island Tour
- Mexico City: Xochimilco, Coyoacan, Frida Kahlo & UNAM
- Bacalar: 3 Hour Boat Trip with Swimming & Drinks
- Discover Mandinga village just 25 minutes away from Veracruz
- Enjoy a 40-minute boat trip and admire the scenery
- See mangroves and marine species within the lagoon
- Sample the seafood at a variety of local restaurants
DescriptionStart the tour 3:00 PM, with a convenient pick-up from Aquarium Square in Veracruz. Travel for 25 minutes to the village of Madinga, known for its variety of good restaurants. Here you can enjoy a tasty seafood lunch as you admire the beautiful landscape and lagoon surrounding you. Listen to a variety of live music matched with veracruzano folklore. After this, take a boat ride and learn about the diversity of the flora and fauna predominant around the village. Cross the small lagoon to the big lagoon and appreciate the enchanting sunset from amongst the mangroves. Pass by small islands and birds lodges that are unique to the place. At the end of the tour, get dropped off back at Aquarium Square at 6:30 PM.
IncludesTransportation to/from Aquarium Square in Veracruz to Mandinga Boat trip Recommendations for restaurants for you to eat at
- • This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility • Bring comfortable clothes and shoes, sunblock, cap, or hat • Bring additional cash just if you wish to purchase souvenirs or food