My Guide Website?
Puerto Vallarta: Guided San Sebastian Tour20 Reviews
Visit San Sebastian del Oeste for a guided historical tour. Refresh yourself with a complementary, traditional Mexican lunch.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Mexico:If youʻre booking your trip to Mexico last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Explore the traditional Mexican town of San Sebastian with an expert guide
- Visit a local distillery and organic coffee factory in this “Pueblo Magico”
- Marvel at the incredible landscapes of the Sierra Madre Mountains
- Taste authentic Mexican delicacies for lunch at a traditional restaurant
- See a coffee and tequila gallery and sample local tequilas with your guide
DescriptionA guided tour of San Sebastian del Oeste brings you on a journey back in time to an old mining town and Pueblo Magico or “Magic Town” of Mexico. Your expert guide will share fascinating tales of history and folklore as you explore. Immerse yourself in the sights, sounds and flavors of traditional Mexico.Explore the municipal center, the town jail, a small museum, and art gallery. Take in the Colonial architecture and the backdrop mountains.Later your guide will lead you to a tequila gallery and an organic coffee factory for tastings of both of these delicious Mexican treats. Learn about the iconic tequila beverage and savor a taste of the local wares.Enjoy a delicious traditional lunch at a restaurant with the most incredible views of the Sierra Madre mountains. Finally, be transported safely and comfortably back to Puerto Vallarta.
IncludesRound-trip transportation Certified tour guide Distillery tour Organic coffee factory tour Lunch in a Mexican restaurant Walking tour of San Sebastian’s downtown Leisure time Soft drinks at the restaurant
- It is recommended that you bring cash for souvenirs and tips, biodegradable sunblock, insect repellent, a lightweight jacket in winter, sunglasses, comfortable shoes, and a camera