My Guide Website?
Cancún: Swim with Whale Sharks99 Reviews
Tick another thing off your bucket list and swim with whale sharks off the coast of Cancun on a thrilling guided trip. Witness whale sharks that can get up to 12 meters long and enjoy a local lunch.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Mexico:If youʻre booking your trip to Mexico last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Puerto Vallarta: Humpback Whale Research Adventure Tour
- From Cancún: Rio Lagartos & Las Coloradas Day Trip & Lunch
- Mexico City: Hop-On Hop-Off Bus City Tour
- Cabo San Lucas: Beach and Desert ATV Adventure with Pickup
- From Guadalajara: Town of Tequila & Jose Cuervo Factory Tour
- See whale sharks with a company that's been around almost a decade
- Go with professional naturalist guides who speak your language
- Enjoy the feeling of being in a small group of no more than 10 people
- Look out for dolphins playing and sea turtles swimming
DescriptionSnorkel with whale sharks on this day trip from Cancun (from May to September). Take a boat out whale shark reserve in the waters surrounding Isla Contoy follow your naturalist or marine biologist guide for once-in-a-lifetime experience. Savor a delicious lunch and drinks on the boat. Be picked up early in the morning from your hotel in Cancun and hop aboard a comfortable van for the drive to Puerto Juarez (Marina Xtabay). Listen to an informative briefing to help you understand whale sharks and the area's ecosystems. Depart from Marina Xtabay on a boat and head towards the whale shark reserve in the waters surrounding Isla Contoy. Use high-quality snorkel gear to see whale sharks. Feel confident snorkeling with the help of your guide. Sit down to a filling lunch on the boat with stunning views of the coast of Isla Mujeres. Afterwards, cool off with a swim in the clear turquoise waters. Travel back to Marina Hacienda del Mar and transfer by van back to your accommodation.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Round-trip transportation by air-conditioned Club Wagon or Suburban Tour guide Swimming equipment Whale shark swim Boat cruise Lunch Drinks
- Wear comfortable clothes such as a long sleeve cotton shirt, long cotton pants and an impermeable jacket. The use of sunscreen is limited in order to protect the whale shark and the water from pollution. It is recommended to take some medication in order to avoid seasickness.