My Guide Website?
Puerto Vallarta: Las Caletas Beach Hideaway Experience16 Reviews
Enjoy an all-inclusive experience that offers pure relaxation alongside thrilling adventures for everyone in the family at Las Caletas. Discover one of the top private beaches in the world that is accessible only by boat.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Mexico:If youʻre booking your trip to Mexico last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Relax in a hammock at this beautiful, tropical paradise
- Enjoy snorkeling, paddle boarding or kayaking in a secluded cove
- Fly through the air on challenging obstacles at our Teen Adventure Cove
- Watch your children zoom through the air on our built-for-kids zip line
- Join in cooking lessons, mezcal tasting, or clay modeling
DescriptionUpgrade your vacation by visiting this exclusive, private beach hideaway. Accessible only by sea, Las Caletas is surrounded by a steep, jungle-clad mountain backdrop, making it a truly secluded tropical sanctuary. On the Las Caletas Beach Hideaway Tour, you’ll have the opportunity to explore Las Caletas and all of the incredible natural wonders it has to offer. Spend time out at sea on a kayak or marvel at the area’s many underwater wonders while snorkeling or paddle boarding. Take a guided nature walk and meet some of the permanent residents of Las Caletas, including playful monkeys and beautiful parrots. You can also learn more about the culture and traditions of the region by participating in hands-on activities like clay modeling, mezcal tasting, and cooking. No matter what your interests, Las Caletas Beach Hideaway has something for you.
IncludesGourmet Lunch Open Bar Snorkeling Kayaking Stand-Up Paddleboarding Clay Modeling Class Animal Encounter Nature Hike Mezcal Tasting Cooking Class Kids’ Adventure Park Teen Adventure Cove
- The daily schedule may vary without notice due to weather and sea conditions
- Life jackets are mandatory during all water activities
- Kids Adventure Park is for children ages 4-11 and a minimum height of 3.3 ft (1 meter)
- Teen Adventure Cove includes physically demanding activities and participants must be in excellent physical and mental condition
- Those with heart conditions, back, or spine problems, and expectant mothers cannot participate in the Teen Adventure Cove activities
- Alcohol is not permitted in the Teen Adventure Cove area
- Due to federal regulations, and in an effort to protect the flight path of endemic birds, drones are prohibited