My Guide Website?
Costa Maya: Bacalar Seven Color Lagoon Adventure with Lunch5 Reviews
Embark on an adventure in Bacalar Seven Color Lagoon, enjoy a kayaking experience and choose between different lunch options.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Mexico:If youʻre booking your trip to Mexico last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Cancún: Swim with Whale Sharks
- Riviera Maya: Holbox Island Full-Day Trip with Lunch
- Mexico City: Cacahuamilpa Caves and Taxco Small-Group Tour
- Mexico City: Hop-On Hop-Off Bus City Tour
- Chichen Itza, Cenote, and Valladolid All-Inclusive Tour
- One Day Bacalar Seven Color Lagoon Adventure
- Take a short hike through the jungle
- Enjoy a kayak ride in the refreshing waters of the seven color lagoon
DescriptionBacalar is one of our favorite places!. As soon as your cruiseship arrives to Costa Maya Port, take part of our adventure at the Seven Color Lagoon or Bacalar. A famous old haven for pirates where now you can relax, swim or enjoy a kayak ride in the refreshing waters of the seven color lagoon. This experience take place in the second largest lagoon in Mexico that offers magnificent shades of blue on sunny days. Join our amazing kayak tour to the springs and creeks of the Seven Color Lagoon and take a short hike through the jungle. The place is perfect for kayaking and swimming or simply relax eating some delicious fajitas or grill on the boat, with your favorite drink at the edge of the lagoon enjoying the breeze and incredible landscape.
IncludesKayaks Air-conditioned vehicle Alcoholic Beverages Lunch and drinks (sodas and beer, margaritas are included) Soda/Pop Guided Kayak Tour at Bacalar Seven Color Lagoon Bottled water
- No Port, No Worries! Enjoy peace of mind with our guarantee: Get a full refund if your cruise ship doesn't make a port call. Cruise Ship Travelers: Remember to share the ship's name, company, and docking time for a seamless experience!