My Guide Website?
From Loreto: Coronado Island Snorkel & Lunch Cruise10 Reviews
Come take a lap around Coronado Island to spot wildlife before exploring the island itself with its crags and beaches. Go snorkeling or just relax on the beach on this 3-hour guided excursion.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Mexico:If youʻre booking your trip to Mexico last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Loreto: Tabor Canyon Guided Hike
- Cozumel: El Cielo & Palancar Snorkel with Open Bar & Ceviche
- From Guadalajara: Tequila Day Trip with Jose Cuervo Option
- Mazatlán: Whale Watching Tour
- Cancun Airport: One-Way or Round Trip Airport Transfer
- Take a lap around the island to see the sea lion colonies
- Go snorkeling in the crystal clear waters
- Relax on the beach under a palapa or go walking around the island
DescriptionLocated near Loreto, Baja California Sur, Coronado Island is home to great snorkel spots, white sand beaches, and a sea lion colony. Come and join a professional guide who knows the history and wildlife of this island and is ready to share it with you. A paradise for snorkelers, the turquoise waters around the island offer outstanding visibility, especially for those wishing to explore the sea bottom. The island itself is covered with rocky crags, except for the southeast corner, and becomes a marine turtle sanctuary at certain times of the year when the females come to the beaches to lay their eggs. If you prefer to stroll around the island instead of relaxing under a beach palapa, you’ll find numerous examples of local animals and plants. This 3-hour adventure doesn’t just go to the beach like most local boats: you’ll go for a lap around the island to see all the wildlife, including the sea lion colony, and then take time on the beach to snorkel and sunbathe. Snorkeling gear, a picnic sandwich lunch, and refreshments (beers, soda, water) are al included.
IncludesIsland cruise Snorkeling gear Private transportation Air-conditioned vehicle Experienced guide Lunch Refreshments
- The mandatory park bracelet must be purchased before boarding and supports the National Park ($2).