My Guide Website?
Sayulita: ATV Adventure Tour24 Reviews
Feel your adrenaline rush on this 2-hour ATV tour in Sayulita. Discover the Cerro de La Loca, the Mountain of the Crazy, in the company of expert guides. Experience wonderful panoramic views and lush nature, then enjoy a tequila tasting after.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Mexico:If youʻre booking your trip to Mexico last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Oaxaca:Sunday Local Market & Yagul Archaeological Site
- Cancun Airport: One-Way or Round Trip Airport Transfer
- From Cancún/Playa del Carmen: Holbox Island Tour
- Mexico City: Xochimilco, Coyoacan, Frida Kahlo & UNAM
- Bacalar: 3 Hour Boat Trip with Swimming & Drinks
- Whiz around Sayulita on an ATV and soak up the village's good vibes
- Fall in love with the beautiful scenery and incredible ocean views
- Feel at one with nature while enjoying a light rest at a scenic viewpoint
- Ride safely in the company of highly trained guides
- Taste some tequila to end your tour with a bang
DescriptionEscape to the dunes and trails of Sayulita and marvel at its emblematic landscapes on this 2-hour ATV adventure. Drive in the company of expert, highly trained guides, and enjoy a small-group experience of no more than 10 vehicles. After making your way to the meeting point, get a quick introduction on ATV driving, if you do not have experience. Drivers must be at least 18 years of age but children aged over 6 can ride on the back with an adult. When you're ready, set off on your tour to the Cerro de La Loca. Return to the meeting point at the end of the tour and enjoy a tequila tasting to round off your experience.
Includes2-hour ATV tour Tequila tasting
- Drivers must be at least 18 years of age but children aged over 6 can ride on the back with an adult
- This tour is not recommended for people aged 50 or over
- This tour is not recommended for children aged 5 or under
- Please be at the meeting point 20 minutes before the tour starting time
- Take your credit card, your passport or ID card, comfortable clothes, and sneakers