My Guide Website?
Cancún: Shared Speedboat & Jet Ski Rental with Snorkel Tour46 Reviews
Enjoy this outing full of adrenaline and fun. Take part in the two most popular tours; the Jungle Tour Adventure where you'll drive your own speedboat and snorkel at Punta Nizuc and afterwards, ride on Cancun's fastest jet ski rentals.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Mexico:If youʻre booking your trip to Mexico last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy several outdoor activities in one day
- Learn from your bilingual guide
- Snorkel at the lively and beautiful reef at Punta Nizúc
- Ride on brand new jet skis
DescriptionEnjoy a full-day adventure with this jam-packed combo tour. All in one day, you can experience the famous Jungle Tour Adventure and rent a jet ski for 30 minutes. During your Jungle Tour, you'll also get to drive your own speedboat and snorkel at Punta Nizúc. And the best part, this tour is eligible for people without any boating experience. Ride on 13 ft speedboats and jet skis that are easy to drive, safe, stable and completely suitable for first time boaters. You will be taught how to navigate (you steer the wheel just like a car) your own speedboat and jet ski. For the speedboat portion of the day you will follow a highly-trained tour guide as they demonstrate to you the beautiful mangrove canals and Punta Nizúc bay. The snorkelling activity will be taking place at the beautiful Punta Nizúc coral reef, which is part of the second biggest coral reef barrier in the world, a site known for its incredibly clear water, coral reefs and underwater museum.
IncludesGuided shared speedboat (2 people per speedboat) and snorkeling tour Shared 30-minute shared jet ski rental for up to 2 people Bottled water after the activity Life jackets (mandatory during the activity) Use of snorkeling equipment Tequila tasting
- Children 0-3 years old are not allowed. Children 10-17 must be accompanied by a paying adult • An additional 300 pesos or 20 USD dock fee per person is payable at check-in.
- Pregnant women, people with recent surgery, asthma, severe back or neck pain, and claustrophobia cannot do the activity
- If snorkeling gets canceled due to poor weather you will be given the option to reschedule. Refund does not apply
- MUSA gallery at Punta Nizuc National Park is only for intermediate & advanced swimmers and subject weather conditions
- It is mandatory to bring an official ID for all participants
- People under the influence of alcohol or drugs are not allowed on the tour and are not eligible for a refund
- The max height for the speedboat is 6.3 ft (1.95 meters) and the max waist size is 51 in (130 cm)
- The Jet ski is shared
- The combined weight capacity is 530lbs (speedboat) and 420lbs (jet ski). Exceeding these limits requires an additional fee for individual boats and individual jet skis