What you need to know when investing in Tulum, Mexico
Points to consider before investing in a property in Tulum.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Mexico:If youʻre booking your trip to Mexico last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
2. Establish your budget: Establish a realistic budget and stick to it before anything else, no matter if it is a good offer, think that if you go out of the line you set yourself you could complicate your plan and in one of those cases you could even lose your future property.
3. Location: Tulum is divided into two main areas, the beach in the front and the jungle in the back. Each area has its own ambience and offers different development opportunities, decide the area or neighbourhood where you want your property to be and consider areas that are accessible and safe.
4. The climate: Tulum enjoys a warm and sunny climate all year round, an ideal location if you like tropical living.
5. Current and future market conditions: Do some research and verify that what you are being offered is real, in the case of Tulum one of its highlights are its well known white sandy beaches, its good weather, incredible landscapes and its growing tourist economy thanks to the development of the Mayan train and the Tulum International Airport.
6. Buying process: Deal with a trusted real estate agent or a lawyer specialising in real estate. It is important to have an expert who can guide you through the buying process, who is familiar with all the paperwork and requirements needed to buy property in Mexico, this can save you a lot of time and stress during the process, so make sure you find someone you trust before you start.
We have made these little points to make it easier for you to start looking for your dream property in Tulum, we know there is a huge world of possibilities out there, however if you have these points clear it will be easier to get advice and make this important decision.