My Guide Website?
Xcaret Park: Full-Day Ticket with Night Show149 Reviews
Visit the number 1 attraction in the Riviera Maya at the Xcaret Park and enjoy the cultural traditions of Mexico. Explore underground rivers, and enjoy sights such as the Manatee Lagoon, House of Whispers and much more.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Mexico:If youʻre booking your trip to Mexico last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- See the 'Xcaret Mexico Espectacular' musical journey through the history of Mexico with more than 300 artists
- Submerge into the mystical waters of the beautiful cenotes
- Swim in caves and natural pools surrounded by lush tropical flora
- Discover the Coral Reef Aquarium, transporting you to the depths of the Caribbean Sea, with interactive exhibits
- Enjoy festivals and ceremonies that have been designated Intangible Cultural Heritage Humanity by UNESCO
- See Xcaret's Butterfly Pavilion, the first butterfly breeding facility in Mexico
- Observe inspiring wildlife, native birds and the wild tropical forest of the Yucatan Peninsula as you explore the Tropical Jungle Trail
DescriptionDiscover Xcaret Park, a wonderful paradise where you can enjoy more than 40 activities and attractions. Be a special guest at an ancient Mayan ball game, and join the Xcaret Mexico Espectacular celebration during your visit. Enjoy an experience with free access to showers, dressing rooms, bags for belongings, life vests and parking. Encounter colorful cultural performances including the nightly Xcaret Mexico Espectacular celebration. Take part in water activities including underground rivers, the Río del Paraíso journey, as well as time for lazing on the beach, inlet and natural pools. Explore the Coral Reef Aquarium, Marine Turtles Area, Manatee Lagoon, Bat Cave, Butterfly Pavilion, Deer Refuge, and Jaguar Island. See howler monkeys at Spider Monkey Island, and explore mushroom cultivation at the Mushroom Farm. Or visit the Living Museum of Orchids to discover Mayan orchids in full glory. Wander through the Tropical Jungle Trail, and visit the Regional Wildlife Breeding Farm. Take in the Rotating Scenic Tower for spectacular views. Experience cultural performances and see archaeological sites. Visit a Mayan Village. Discover colonial history at the St. Francis of Assisi Chapel and folk art at the Hacienda Henequenera. Watch the sky turn to a rainbow of colors at the Stained-Glass Plaza, and take nature and culture tours as part of your ticket.
IncludesShow 'Xcaret Mexico Espectacular', a musical journey through the history of Mexico with more than 300 artists on stage Exhibitions and cultural tours Aquatic activities in the underground river Life jackets and inner tubes Dressing rooms and showers Access to the beach, inlet and natural pools Rest areas, lounge chairs and hammocks Coral Reef Aquarium House of Whispers Breeding Farm fauna St. Francis of Assisi Chapel And many more attractions
- The use of snorkel equipment requires a deposit USD 25
- The park is open all year from 08:30 to 21:30
- Please help us protect our environment by using sunblockers and suntan lotions free of chemicals
- Food and drinks are not allowed into the park