My Guide Website?
Cancun/Riviera Maya: Tulum Ruins, Sea Turtle Swim & Cenotes184 Reviews
From the fascinating Mayan history of the Tulum Ruins to snorkeling with magnificent sea turtles and visiting the underground rivers called cenotes, everything you need to experience in Riviera Maya
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Mexico:If youʻre booking your trip to Mexico last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Puerto Vallarta: Humpback Whale Research Adventure Tour
- From Cancún: Rio Lagartos & Las Coloradas Day Trip & Lunch
- Mexico City: Hop-On Hop-Off Bus City Tour
- Cabo San Lucas: Beach and Desert ATV Adventure with Pickup
- From Guadalajara: Town of Tequila & Jose Cuervo Factory Tour
- Learn everything about Mayan history and culture from an archeologist guide
- Explore the underwater world of the Mexican Caribbean and look for sea turtles
- Savor a buffet lunch in the jungle and visit a beautiful cenote
DescriptionAfter pickup from your hotel in Cancun or Riviera Maya, Embark on a journey through time with our Tulum Ruins Tour, where you'll explore the awe-inspiring Mayan archaeological site nestled along the Caribbean coastline. Marvel at the ancient ruins perched atop a natural outcrop, offering breathtaking views of the turquoise blue ocean. One of the world's most captivating sights. Next, immerse yourself in the mesmerizing world beneath the waves as we venture to Turtle Bay for a snorkeling adventure with Akumal Sea Turtles. A short boat ride transports you to this underwater paradise, where you'll encounter three of the world's seven sea turtle species. With unparalleled visibility, this snorkeling experience promises unforgettable encounters with marine life. Conclude your day by delving into the depths of the Yucatan's subtropical rainforest to discover the hidden wonders of Mayan Cenotes are known as Ix Balam and Yum Balam. Take a refreshing plunge into the crystal-clear waters of these ancient limestone caves, surrounded by thousands of magnificent stalagmites and stalactites. Whether you're relaxing by the water's edge or exploring the cavern's depths, the cenotes offer a serene sanctuary to unwind and marvel at the beauty of nature. Throughout the day, a skilled photographer will be by your side, expertly capturing the beauty of your experiences. Finally, board the van for a comfortable ride back to your hotel.
IncludesGuide Drinking water Round-trip air-conditioned transportation Snorkeling gear Taco lunch
- Sunscreen, even biodegradable, harms the coral reefs and other sealife, please apply only on exposed skin, beforehand (in your hotel) and after water activities.
- All of the snorkeling gear you need will be provided (mask, fins, and life jacket). The snorkeling gear is disinfected and washed every day. Of course, however, if you would prefer to use own equipment, please feel free to use it
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility
- This tour will take place rain or shine
- You will be walking a lot in Tulum and swimming a lot in the ocean and the cenote •Bring your own non-disposable bottle or thermos to comply with environmental regulations and enjoy an eco-friendly visit.