My Guide Website?
Teotihuacán, Plaza de las Tres Culturas, and Acolman Tour131 Reviews
Explore the Aztec history of Mexico City on a tour of the Plaza de las Tres Culturas. Visit the pyramids of Teotihuacán, taste delicious tequila, mezcal, and pulque at an artisan market, and be amazed by the 16th-century monastery in Acolman.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Mexico:If youʻre booking your trip to Mexico last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Puerto Vallarta: Humpback Whale Research Adventure Tour
- From Cancún: Rio Lagartos & Las Coloradas Day Trip & Lunch
- Mexico City: Hop-On Hop-Off Bus City Tour
- Cabo San Lucas: Beach and Desert ATV Adventure with Pickup
- From Guadalajara: Town of Tequila & Jose Cuervo Factory Tour
- Admire the pyramids of Teotihuacán
- Take a panoramic tour of Plaza de las Tres Culturas
- Visit the 16th-century monastery of Acolman
- Learn about different crafts and taste local drinks at a crafts market
DescriptionDiscover the Aztec remains of Plaza de las Tres Culturas in the Tlatelolco district, and marvel at monuments from the pre-Hispanic, colonial, and modern history of Mexico City. Admire the Catholic church of Santiago de Tlatelolco, built by Franciscans in the 16th century. Continue to the archaeological site of Teotihuacán to explore one of the largest urban centers from the ancient world. Learn about the splendor of the historic city as you look at different structures such as the Pyramid of the Sun and Pyramid of the Moon. Discover the remains of the Quetzalpapálotl complex, thought to have been the home of a high ranking priest. Stroll down the Avenue of the Dead to look at different architectural styles. Visit a handicraft center and get explanations about ancient crafts and traditional drinks. Take part in a tasting of tequila, mezcal, and pulque, and then visit the 16th-century monastery in Acolman.
IncludesPanoramic visit to Plaza de las Tres Culturas Artisan workshop, with tequila, mezcal, and pulque tastings Admission to the archaeological site of Teotihuacán Travel insurance Taxes Professional guide
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible
- Acolman is being remodeled but there are not specific dates of when it will be open and closed, it could be closed any day, please take note of this • The optional lunch, available as an add-on at booking, is a buffet service • Please consider it is a share service with bilingual guide, not exclusive English or Spanish, depending on the number of participants of each language.