My Guide Website?
Mexico City: Teotihuacan Early Access & Tequila1035 Reviews
Be the first to enter to Teotihuacan with this early access tour. Learn all about this important pre-Hispanic city and finish up by sampling some local products.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Mexico:If youʻre booking your trip to Mexico last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Oaxaca:Sunday Local Market & Yagul Archaeological Site
- Cancun Airport: One-Way or Round Trip Airport Transfer
- From Cancún/Playa del Carmen: Holbox Island Tour
- Mexico City: Xochimilco, Coyoacan, Frida Kahlo & UNAM
- Bacalar: 3 Hour Boat Trip with Swimming & Drinks
- Learn about the archeological site from a knowledgeable local guide
- Taste tequila, mezcal, and pulque at a stop after visiting Teotihuacan
- Arrive early and take some great pictures before the crowds come
DescriptionOn this GetYourGuide Exclusive experience, immerse yourself in the atmosphere of the 'City of the Gods'. Beat the crowds and learn about the history as well as the latest discoveries from your expert guide. Finish by sampling some local products. Visit Teotihuacan in the early morning, arriving at this famous archaeological site just as it begins to open its doors for the day. See the Pyramids of the Sun and the Moon and the different buildings, plazas, and murals that make up this important pre-Hispanic city. Complete your tour with a stop at an obsidian workshop run by a Teotihuacan family. Enjoy tastings of liquors made from cactus, as well as tequila, mezcal, and pulque.
IncludesEarly morning visit to Teotihuacan Guide Entrance to the site Transportation from a meeting point or your hotel (depending on option selected) Tastings of cactus liquor, tequila, mezcal, and pulque Obsidian workshop with a Teotihuacan family
- The archaeological area is restricted and closes at 5:00 PM