My Guide Website?
Los Cabos: Sailing Cruise with Snorkeling and Lunch37 Reviews
Climb aboard a luxury sailing ship and let the warm winds of Cabo take you on a journey of discovery. Explore the turquoise waters, secluded coves, and quiet beaches of the Sea of Cortes, and encounter dolphins and whales in season.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Mexico:If youʻre booking your trip to Mexico last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Oaxaca:Sunday Local Market & Yagul Archaeological Site
- Cancun Airport: One-Way or Round Trip Airport Transfer
- From Cancún/Playa del Carmen: Holbox Island Tour
- Mexico City: Xochimilco, Coyoacan, Frida Kahlo & UNAM
- Bacalar: 3 Hour Boat Trip with Swimming & Drinks
- Enjoy a relaxing day aboard a luxury sailing boat in the Sea of Cortes
- Watch dolphins playing by the side of your boat
- Sail along the coast of Baja California spotting manta rays and sea turtles
- Anchor at a quiet spot to swim or soak up the tropical sun
- Marvel at the bountiful marine life on a snorkel adventure
DescriptionWhether you are a seasoned sailor or sailing for the first time, this half-day luxury adventure in the Sea of Cortés is like no other, experiencing the marvelous blend of colors and marine life of Cabo San Lucas. See wild dolphins, humpback whales, manta rays, and sea turtles in their natural habitat as you explore Baja California’s spectacular coast. Drop anchor in stunning coves to relax in the warm, clear waters. Those looking for adventure can swim, snorkel and stand-up paddleboard, while those who prefer some downtime can just lie back on the oversized cushions and bask in the tropical rays. Sip on an ice-cold drink as you listen to the calm lapping of the ocean and the billowing sails of the yacht. The crew will cater to your every desire, serving a complimentary lunch and snacks, with all drinks included. Group sizes are limited to ensure a perfect pampering day.
IncludesLunch Premium open bar Snorkel equipment Stand-up paddleboard Bathrooms
- A 2usd dock fee per person is required at check in