My Guide Website?
From Riviera Maya : Coba, Punta Laguna & Cenote Day Trip21 Reviews
Enjoy a full day tour to Coba archaeological site. Explore the jungle by bike or foot, meet spider and awler monkeys in the middle of the jungle, cool off in a gorgeous sink-hole, and enjoy a scrumptious traditional meal by the lake.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Mexico:If youʻre booking your trip to Mexico last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Puerto Vallarta: Humpback Whale Research Adventure Tour
- From Cancún: Rio Lagartos & Las Coloradas Day Trip & Lunch
- Mexico City: Hop-On Hop-Off Bus City Tour
- Cabo San Lucas: Beach and Desert ATV Adventure with Pickup
- From Guadalajara: Town of Tequila & Jose Cuervo Factory Tour
- Play in the jungle alongside Spider and Awler monkeys in the Punta Laguna Reserve
- Hike through the jungle, or experience it from the thrill of a zip-line!
- Enjoy a guided tour of the archaeological site of Coba
- Dine on a traditional meal by the lake
- Attend a real Mayan Ceremony
DescriptionAbove you, a monkey is playing high up in the treetops. In the distance, you hear bird calls and the buzz of friendly insects keeping this lush jungle alive. At the natural reserve and monkey sanctuary of Punta Laguna, you will co-exist with this amazement of nature, and enjoy a peaceful and active day enjoying this stunning reserve. Your specialized guide will take you to the archaeological site of Coba, one of the most important of the region. This Pre-Columbian Maya civilization is surrounded by two beautiful lagoons, and a series of elevated stone and plaster roads which radiate from the central site to various smaller sites near and far. Here you can explore several large temple pyramids, some reaching as high as 138ft (42m) in height! We also have the chance to cool off in some of the most beautiful cenotes (sink-holes) this area has to offer. Afterwards, we can enjoy typical Mayan cuisine by the lake, before witnessing a grand Mayan ceremony! And if you're up for it, you can even take a zip-line through the high treetops of this incredible area. The choices are yours, and we make sure that there are plenty of opportunities for hiking, observing the wildlife, taking a canoe out, or just relaxing in this stunning jungle reserve!
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off (Tulum city center and Tulum Hotel Zone) Lunch Soft drinks Entry fees Guide Equipment
- Please bring your bathing suit and comfortable shoes, as well as a hat, sunblock, and sunglasses