My Guide Website?
El Cielo and Palancar: Snorkelling with Open-Bar and Ceviche210 Reviews
Enjoy a drink and ceviche at starfish-filled El Cielo while you swim with stingrays. Be marveled by giant corals at Palancar reef with a high chance of viewing turtles and exotic marine life alongside the most knowledgeable and friendly snorkel guides.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Mexico:If youʻre booking your trip to Mexico last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Experience the at the turquoise-clear waters of paradisiacal beach, El Cielo
- See the aquatic life up close with the turtles, stingrays, and giant corals of Palancar Reef
- Snorkel with the starfish of El Cielo
- Have a drink and ceviche always in hand with the open bar
DescriptionBoard the boat or 45 ft yacht (if available) at 12 pm to sail the coast until arrival at Palancar reef. Meet with friendly staff and be provided with all the necessary snorkel equipment and lifejackets to safely enjoy one of the most beautiful sites in the Caribbean. Marvel at the corals and colorful marine life at Palancar Reef, known for its corals, rays, sponges, sea turtles, and tropical fish. See a dreamlike view of the ocean floor at El Cielo, known for its basket stars and sea stars. Snorkel the shallow clear waters of El Cielo, before returning to the boat and traveling to El Cielito beach to relax with a drink, ceviche, and fruit. Arrival back at the port between 4 and 4:30 pm.
IncludesSoft drinks Alcoholic drinks Ceviche Fruits Tostadas Music Lifejacket Snorkel equipment Guide 1 infant can board for free
- Use of a facemask is mandatory to access the main ferry pier. Tour lasts between 4 and 4 and a half hours, the staff is the most friendly and experienced on the island with over 15 years of service. Tour may be canceled due to weather conditions. If you have 2 or more infants, you must pay children's price for the additional infants