My Guide Website?
Cozumel: Mayan Jungle Jeep Ride to Jade Caverns and Snorkel6 Reviews
Take the wheel of jeep and explore the jungle beauty of Cozumel. Drive through winding roads, dense forests, and lush vegetation to the legendary town of El Cedral where the island’s rich history comes alive.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Mexico:If youʻre booking your trip to Mexico last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Puerto Vallarta: Humpback Whale Research Adventure Tour
- From Cancún: Rio Lagartos & Las Coloradas Day Trip & Lunch
- Mexico City: Hop-On Hop-Off Bus City Tour
- Cabo San Lucas: Beach and Desert ATV Adventure with Pickup
- From Guadalajara: Town of Tequila & Jose Cuervo Factory Tour
- Drive your own jeep through the Mayan jungle
- See and learn about the history of the Mayan Ruin in El Cedral
- Take a dip in Jade Cenote
- Snorkel in the pristine Caribbean Sea
- Get to experience the Tequila Factory
DescriptionMeet your guide at a central location near the cruise port in Cozumel, receive your instructions, and then start driving your Jeep through the island till you reach its oldest town, El Cedral, where you will get to know the history of the town and the Mayan culture. Next, stop at Jade Caverns where you can take a dip in the pristine water of the Cenote and relax. Once you are done with this activity, get back to your jeep and drive back through the jungle and an amazing off road. Once back at the entrance, stop at the famous tequila factory where you can learn all about its history and the distillation process, ending with the most important part which is the the tasting of many flavours of Tequila. Lastly, stop at Tortugas Beach Club and get set for the amazing 30 minute snorkeling trip from shore at Dzul ha Reef the snorkel activity to your final destination.
IncludesWater Local Guide Snorkel Equipment El Cedral fee Natonal Park fee
- Children must be accompanied by an adult drivers
- Tour may be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not recommended for participants with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Bring bug spray