My Guide Website?
Cabo San Lucas: Cabo Pulmo Snorkeling Expedition2 Reviews
Snorkel in the protected marine park of Cabo Pulmo and discover the abundance of sea life in the Sea of Cortez. Admire the beautiful region, home to turles, sea lions, and stunning coral reefs. Finish your tour with lunch at a local Mexican restaurant.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Mexico:If youʻre booking your trip to Mexico last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Puerto Vallarta: Humpback Whale Research Adventure Tour
- From Cancún: Rio Lagartos & Las Coloradas Day Trip & Lunch
- Mexico City: Hop-On Hop-Off Bus City Tour
- Cabo San Lucas: Beach and Desert ATV Adventure with Pickup
- From Guadalajara: Town of Tequila & Jose Cuervo Factory Tour
- Visit the beautiful protected marine park at Cabo Pulmo
- Snorkel in a number of locations as you look out for marine life
- Enjoy a delicious Mexican lunch at a local restaurant
DescriptionDiscover the stunning marine park at Cabo Pulmo on a full-day snorkeling tour from Cabo San Lucas or San Jose del Cabo. Visit different natural sites in this world-renowned snorkeling location, as you look out for turtles, fish, and other marine life. After pickup from your hotel, enjoy a scenic 2-hour drive to Cabo Pulmo. Meet your local captain and guide, before heading out into the Sea of Cortez on a small motor boat. Explore a variety of snorkeling locations in the protected marine park, home to a wide variety of sea life. Admire the stunning coastline and stop to explore a 20,000-year-old reef close to the shore. See starfish and brightly colored corals, as well as turtles, giant schools of fish, and sea lions, if you're lucky. Complete your tour with a delicious lunch at a local restaurant, before being dropped off at your hotel.
IncludesPickup and drop-off from hotels in Cabo San Lucas or San Jose del Cabo Snorkeling equipment (fins, mask, and snorkel) Guide Lunch and drinks
- This tour is subject to favorable weather conditions.
- Unfortunately this tour is not available to guests with limited mobility or wheelchair users.
- This tour is not suitable for people who suffer from seasickness.
- There are no bathrooms are available onboard the boat.