My Guide Website?
Bacalar: Sunrise Paddleboard Tour with Floating Picnic84 Reviews
Join a guided paddleboard tour through Bacalar's islands, canals, and cenotes at sunrise. Swim in the crystal clear waters and enjoy a floating breakfast picnic at the Island of the Birds.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Mexico:If youʻre booking your trip to Mexico last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Lose yourself in the natural splendor of the Lagoon of Seven Colors in Bacalar
- Paddleboard from Cenote Esmeralda to Cenote Cocalitos and go for a swim
- Catch the first rays of the sun from the warm waters of the Island of Birds
- Feast on a floating breakfast surrounded by coconut trees and tropical birds
- Paddle your way to hidden places in the lagoon that cannot be reached by boats
DescriptionEmbark on a guided paddleboarding tour of Bacalar Lagoon. Watch the sun rise over a freshwater lake with 7 different shades of blue. Paddle from Cenote Esmeralda to Cenote Cocalitos, and swim around Bird Island. Savor a floating picnic with a symphony of birds in the background. Start with some quick stretching and a warm-up session. Get familiar with your paddleboard equipment and get a safety briefing. Begin the tour at Cenote Esmeralda, a piece of paradise in the Mexican Caribbean. Feel like you're rowing on clouds, thanks to the mirror effect of the clear water. Next, paddle to Cenote Cocalitos, a sanctuary of stromatolites and corals. Learn what makes them so special and how to preserve them. Then, see the sunrise while rowing towards Bird Island. Cool off while soaking up the first rays of the sun in the warm, shallow waters. On the island, watch endemic and migratory bird species such as roseate spoonbills, cormorants, and snail kites. Finally, unwind with a floating breakfast that includes a delicious selection of seasonal fruits, snacks, and refreshing juices.
IncludesBilingual guide Paddleboard Safety equipment Healthy snacks Tropical fruit juice Water Cooler with ice
- Dietary requirements can be accommodated