My Guide Website?
MexicoCity :The Artistic Route of Frida Kahlo & Diego Rivera4 Reviews
Follow this hidden route in Mexico City where Frida Kahlo and Diego Rivera left their artistic legacy in their paintings and murals. A journey to understand the master pieces of this great artists.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Mexico:If youʻre booking your trip to Mexico last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Be inspired by the world-famous 'Sueño de una Tarde Dominical' mural
- Walk through the incredible Cárcamo de Dolores in the heart of Chapultepec Park
- Be cautivated by the Casa Azul and understand the life and art of Frida Kahlo
- Visit the three most important places where Diego Rivera left his legacy
DescriptionTake this exclusive journey that reveals the lives and legacies of Mexico's iconic artists, Frida Kahlo and Diego Rivera, a tour unlike any other in Mexico City. Led by expert guides, this immersive experience delves deep into the compelling stories of these two influential figures. As you explore parts of Mexico City known only to locals, you'll visit the Museo Mural, home to Diego Rivera's world-famous 'Sueño de una Tarde Dominical' mural. You’ll also discover other Diego Rivera’s murals as well as the unique Cárcamo de Dolores, an extraordinary outdoor/indoor space located in the heart of Chapultepec Park, designed by Diego Rivera himself. Continue the tour with Casa Estudio Diego Rivera, Teatro de los Insurgentes showcasing Rivera's most popular mural, and the Anahuacalli Museum, a project originally envisioned as Frida Kahlo and Diego Rivera's home, now housing significant collections. The day climaxes at the 'jewel in the crown,' the Frida Kahlo Museum Tour (the Blue House), once her residence and now a museum dedicated to her life and artistry. Gain a profound understanding of these extraordinary artists and their profound impact on Mexican culture and art, this tour is not to be missed!
IncludesPickup and drop-off from/to meeting point or hotel, Entrance fee to all locations, Transport with air-conditioned vehicle equiped with gps to be monitored at all time, Highly trained and bilingual driver / guide.
- This tour takes place in any wheather conditions except in the case of extreme weather. The tour do not have a high difficulty level, although it will demand some degree of walking in the venues.