My Guide Website?
Montebello Lakes and Chiflon Day Tour from San Cristobal31 Reviews
Visit Mexico's stunning lake district on this day trip to Lagos de Montebello from San Cristobal de las Casas. Enjoy the Chiflon Waterfall as well.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Mexico:If youʻre booking your trip to Mexico last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Explore Mexico's lake district on a full-day trip from San Cristobal
- Enjoy views of the lakes and rainforest
- Visit the Chiflon Waterfall
DescriptionThis 12-hour tour takes you from San Cristobal de las Casas in the morning to Lagos de Montebello. Head first to the Chiflón waterfall, a natural freefall of water surrounded by reeds and palm groves. Next on the itinerary is a visit to the Montebello Lakes in a nature reserve that is Mexico's most beautiful lake district. The reserve comprises acres of pines, oaks and rainforest where, weather permitting, there will be the opportunity to enjoy views of the many lakes and the varying colors of the waters. After visiting this picturesque natural environment, the tour returns to San Cristobal de Las Casas, arriving in the early evening.
IncludesTransportation by air-conditioned minivan Entrance fees National park fees Spanish-speaking driver
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Tours operate in all weather conditions, so please dress appropriately
- Be sure to wear comfortable clothing and shoes
- Bring water, sunglasses, mosquito repellent and sunscreen
- Gratuities are not included and are left to individual discretion