My Guide Website?
Huatulco: Coffee Flavor Waterfall Tour with Local Lunch11 Reviews
Experience the magic of Oaxaca, where some of the world’s best coffee beans are grown. Afterwards, visit a nearby waterfall and cool off from the hot Mexican weather with a swim in the naturally crystal clear waters.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Mexico:If youʻre booking your trip to Mexico last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Visit glistening waterfalls that invite you to cool off in the crystal-clear pools that form at the bottom
- Taste delicious coffee straight from the source with a visit to a farm where the flavorful beans are grown on site
- Trek through lush tropical jungles challenging yourself in the humid climate where sunlight shimmers through the canopy
- Dine on an array of authentic Mexican delicacies during lunch at the farm
DescriptionThe tour begins with hotel pickup, taking you along the beautiful bay of Huatulco. Our first stop is where you'll join your guide to enjoy and learn about the process of hand-made tortillas, chocolate, and Mezcal. The tour continues through the farm, following a path along the riverbanks, where you can pause for photo opportunities. Along the way, you'll visit several stunning waterfalls, each showcasing crystal clear waters and natural pools. Arriving at the main waterfall of the walking tour, you'll have the chance to relax in the glistening waters for about an hour and a half. Take a refreshing swim to cool off from the heat or simply lounge around in the tropical surroundings. After rejuvenating yourself, we head back to the farm, where a delicious traditional Mexican lunch awaits. Set against the backdrop of the farm, you can mingle with the local farmers and other tour guests as you savor your meal. The menu features a variety of traditional delicacies, including black mole, black beans, pork carnitas, and authentic Mexican beverages.
IncludesAir-conditioned transportation Bilingual guide
- This tour is not recommended for people with wheelchairs
- No pets allowed
- Entrance to the waterfalls (70 MXN), community support (10 MXN), and food at the coffee farm (200 MNX) are additional expenses to be paid on the day
- Gratuities are optional and not included