My Guide Website?
From La Paz: Swim with Sea Lions & Espíritu Santo Boat Tour6 Reviews
Discover the beauty of what many consider the most beautiful beaches in Mexico, located on Espíritu Santo Island. Swim among sea lions, and see these creatures up close in their natural habitat.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Mexico:If youʻre booking your trip to Mexico last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Discover Balandra, El Tecolote and other beaches on Espiritu Santo Island
- Swim with sea lions and other animals near the island in their natural habitat
- Enjoy tasty ceviche while relaxing on the beach and admiring the views nearby
- See other marine species like whales, whale sharks, and colourful tropical fish
- Explore a new part of Baja California and see its lush natural landscapes
DescriptionDiscover the natural beauty of one of the most beautiful beaches in Mexico, and visit the beautiful Espiritu Santo Island. Swim among sea lions, and see various other marine species depending on the season on this daytime island boating tour. Explore more of Baja California, and see lush natural beauty in the middle of arid lands, and enjoy a phenomenal experience in nature where you can see a number of local marine species like whales, whale sharks, and multicolored tropical fish. Spot a variety of animals, including sea lions, which the island is famous for. Swim in the water with wild sea lions in their natural habitat. Enjoy beautiful views of the surrounding landscapes and beaches, and have a snack of fish ceviche while on the tour.
IncludesLive guide Boat ride Swim with Sea Lions Lunch
- The tour may be canceled due to bad weather conditions, if this happens, you will receive a full refund, or you can pick an alternative date Sea lion mating season is between June and August. During this time, swimming with sea lions is not possible as they can get aggressive From June 1 to August 31, it is only possible to see sea lions for the protection of the species and the safety of guests