My Guide Website?
Xochimilco: Boat Tour and Mezcal Mixology Masterclass13 Reviews
Enjoy a tour of Xochimilco by boat with food and drinks, and eat tacos on a floating island. Experience a mixology masterclass with the creation of a cocktail using the purest Mexican liquor, mezcal.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Mexico:If youʻre booking your trip to Mexico last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy an entertaining ride on the tour boat called Trajinera
- Learn to prepare the Mezcal cocktail in the Mixology master class
- Eat tacos at a local restaurant on a island and enjoy other activities
- Learn to prepare michelada cocktail during a Mexican cocktail tutorial
- Sing in a karaoke challenge after a delicious local lunch of tacos
DescriptionVisit the canals of Xochimilco aboard my boat and learn to prepare the Mezcal cocktails in the Mixology master class, and have fun along the way with party music. Take a masterful journey through the creation of a cocktail using the purest Mexican liquor, mezcal. Learn about the creation of mezcal. Experience a tour perfect for those who like spicy or sweet cocktails. Indulge in non-alcoholic drink options for those who don't drink alcohol, and enjoy an experience of creating exotic Mexican drinks. Eat Mexican tacos at a local restaurant on a floating island, drink margarita, tequila, mezcal, pulque, and michelada, play Mexican bingo, and test your artistic skills in a karaoke challenge. End the experience with a Mexican surprise activity.
IncludesTicket to board the ship Ticket to Mezcal Mixology Masterclass Lunch and drinks Souvenir gift Mexican cocktails tutorial
- If your hotel is located in the center of Mexico City, the Uber/taxi ride will be approximately 1.5 hours Please do not arrive late because the ship leaves at the end of the time tolerance (15 minutes after your time slot) The meeting point is the purple arches (images will be sent to your WhatsApp or Email) If during your Uber trip, a tour guide on a bicycle or motorcycle tells you that the Nativitas pier (where we are located) is closed, it is not true, we are open The tour will take place rain or shine