My Guide Website?
Mexico City: Hop-On Hop-Off Bus City Tour135 Reviews
Explore Mexico City aboard a double-decker panoramic bus. Hop on and off at the stops along 3 different circuits which showcase the primary historic landmarks and neighborhoods of the city.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Mexico:If youʻre booking your trip to Mexico last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Oaxaca:Sunday Local Market & Yagul Archaeological Site
- Cancun Airport: One-Way or Round Trip Airport Transfer
- From Cancún/Playa del Carmen: Holbox Island Tour
- Mexico City: Xochimilco, Coyoacan, Frida Kahlo & UNAM
- Bacalar: 3 Hour Boat Trip with Swimming & Drinks
- Explore the most famous monuments and neighborhoods of Mexico City aboard a panoramic bus
- Hop on and off at the stops along 3 different circuits
- Learn about the sights and the history of the city from the on-board audio commentary
DescriptionExplore Mexico City and hop on and off at the stops along 3 different tour circuits, with just 1 ticket. Visit the most important monuments, streets, and neighborhoods of the capital city of Mexico. The three different circuits are: Circuit 1 - Downtown - Polanco (Green) Enjoy a panoramic view of the capital's Zócalo. Discover the famous Reforma Avenue with its majestic buildings and several notable monuments such as the Angel of Independence and Diana the Huntress. Travel through parts of the trendy Roma, Condesa, and Polanco neighborhoods. Circuit 3 - Temples (Yellow) See several buildings that have an important role in the history of Mexico, such as The Franz Mayer Museum, The Basilica of Guadalupe, The Temple of San Judas Tadeo, and one of the most important monuments at the Benito Juárez Hemicycle. Circuit 4 - Downtown - South (Blue) Visit the most beautiful areas in the south of Mexico City such as Coyoacán, where you can visit Frida Kahlo's Blue House Museum. Explore the beautiful parks of San Ángel and visit the National Autonomous University of Mexico (UNAM) campus.
IncludesTicket for one day valid for 24 hours Access to 3 different tour circuits Hop-On Hop-Off bus service Travel insurance Audio guide
- This tour will take place rain or shine Bus circuits (Downtown-Polanco: Green, Temples: Yellow, Downtown-South: Blue) operate every day The bus tour uses alternative streets due to the 'Ciclotón' of Mexico City by the government, on Sundays from 08:00 to 14:00 hrs