My Guide Website?
Veracruz: Isla de Sacrificios Kayaking Experience3 Reviews
Kayak to Isla de Sacrificios and discover the Veracruz reef park while you snorkel around the island. In a small group and with an experienced guide, you will observe the local marine fauna with the possibility to see turtles and dolphins.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Mexico:If youʻre booking your trip to Mexico last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy kayaking through the Gulf of Mexico
- Snorkel in the marvellous reef park of Veracruz
- Admire the marine fauna, such as turtles and dolphins
DescriptionThroughout this aquatic adventure, you will kayak through the Gulf of Mexico to the Isla de Sacrificios. The tour begins with a convenient pickup from your hotel and a ride to 'La Bamba' beach, where you'll receive a kayak, a life jacket, and snorkeling equipment. From there you will begin start to kayak in front of the the island, entering the water and following your guide out to the snorkeling spot to begin your underwater experience. Whilst paddling out to the snorkeling location, you will also have plenty of time to appreciate the wonders of the Veracruz reef park. If it is possible you will visit the island for a moment to relax and enjoy the nature. Following this, you will return to the starting point, being able to observe turtles and dolphins on the way.
IncludesOne-way shuttle from the hotel to 'La Bamba' Beach Individual kayak and paddle Snorkeling equipment Safety equipment Certificated guide
- At least 2 people are required for this activity to take place
- Please confirm your booking a day before the activity
- Hotel pickup is available from most centrally located Veracruz and Boca del Rio hotels
- You will receive confirmation of your exact tour departure time when you call to confirm your reservation
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility
- A guide wait for you at the beach, you will be able to leave your personal belongings with them
- Please inform your instructor if you do not know how to swim
- Please apply sunscreen 30 minutes before you start the activity
- Take a light breakfast and drink liquids before the activity
- Wear the clothes with which you will do the activity, as there are no dressing rooms