My Guide Website?
Riviera Maya: Cobá and Chichén Itzá Tour with Cenote & Lunch232 Reviews
Visit the most iconic ruins in Yucatán and feel transported back to the time of the Mayans on a guided day trip. Swim in a cenote, taste a Mexican buffet, and marvel at the structures in Chichén Itzá.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Mexico:If youʻre booking your trip to Mexico last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Oaxaca:Sunday Local Market & Yagul Archaeological Site
- Cancun Airport: One-Way or Round Trip Airport Transfer
- From Cancún/Playa del Carmen: Holbox Island Tour
- Mexico City: Xochimilco, Coyoacan, Frida Kahlo & UNAM
- Bacalar: 3 Hour Boat Trip with Swimming & Drinks
- Immerse yourself in Mayan culture at the most celebrated and cared-for sites
- Find solace in the tranquil waters of the cenote, waterfall, and lakes
- Take in stunning views on the drive between each landmark
- Explore the grounds with your guide to learn about ancient ways of living
- Dig into a delicious spread of Mexican foods at the buffet
DescriptionEmbark on a day trip to Cobá and Chichén Itzá and explore the jungles of the Yucatan peninsula. Relax in a Cenote, soak up the views at Nohoch Mul, enjoy lunch, and beat the crowds with an early morning departure. Head to Cobá first, whose ruins date back to 100-300 B.C. Learn about the significance of the five nearby lakes, and appreciate the striking architecture of the vast stone structures. Visit Chichén Itzá, one of the Seven Wonders of the World. Feel lost in time in the lovingly kept pyramids, and discover the genius of the city’s unique structures. Venture deeper into the jungle to relax at the mystical Cenote Chichi Kan, the perfect place for a swim and some dazzling photos. Savor a delicious buffet lunch during your adventure. Finish the tour with a quick panoramic visit to Valladolid.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected) Bilingual guide Chichén Itza entry ticket Cobá entry ticket Buffet lunch
- When swimming in the cenote, wearing a life vest is mandatory, and its rent is not included on the price.
- Archeological sites' tax must be paid upon arrival the day of the tour (39 USD).
- Mexicans have a discount on the archeological sites' tax upon presentation of their ID on the day of the tour. The discount will not be applicable without the official identification.