My Guide Website?
Los Cabos: Kayaking and Snorkeling in Two Pristine Bays38 Reviews
Kayak along the pristine coast of the Sea of Cortez, and enjoy breaks for snorkeling in two of the most magnificent bays in Los Cabos, Santa Maria and Chileno. Explore the underwater world beneath you, and see colorful, exotic sea life.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Mexico:If youʻre booking your trip to Mexico last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Kayak along the huge granite cliffs that encompass Santa Maria bay
- Delight in a picturesque horseshoe-shaped beach at Santa Maria
- Discover Chileno Beach's white sand and crystal blue waters teeming with tropical fish
- Snorkel in both Santa Maria and Chileno Bays
- Enjoy hassle-free pickup and drop-off at your accommodation
DescriptionTake an included short transfer from San José del Cabo or Cabo San Lucas to arrive at Las Viudas, a secluded beach along the tourist corridor. Get geared up, receive kayaking instructions from your experienced guide, then head out on your adventure in the Sea of Cortez. Kayak near the picturesque coastline, and follow your guide to Santa Maria Bay while keeping an eye out for whales or rays. Put on your snorkeling gear when you reach the beach, and wade into the azure waters to explore the sea life in the rocky, reef-like environment below. Once you are well rested, paddle the next stretch around the point with spectacular cliffs, caves, and waves splashing up into geysers. Stop at the white sandy beach of Chileno Bay, and relax with a welcome blanket and umbrella. Finally, gear up again and venture back into the crystal blue waters for another glimpse of the tropical underwater world to end your adventure.
IncludesRound-trip transportation Experienced guides Sit-on-top double kayaks, seats, paddles, and lifejackets Mask, snorkel, and fins Beverages and snacks A dry bag to share for small valuables
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility
- This tour is not recommended for children under 7 years old
- Physical activity level: moderate
- Maximum weight: 275 pounds (125 kilograms)
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes prior to your designated pickup time