My Guide Website?
Cozumel: El Cielo, Palancar Reef, and Beach Party with Food149 Reviews
Snorkel, swim, relax and play on a secluded beach, and enjoy lunch with unlimited drinks during this catamaran tour to Cozumel’s El Cielo Beach and Palancar Reef.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Mexico:If youʻre booking your trip to Mexico last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Puerto Vallarta: Humpback Whale Research Adventure Tour
- From Cancún: Rio Lagartos & Las Coloradas Day Trip & Lunch
- Mexico City: Hop-On Hop-Off Bus City Tour
- Cabo San Lucas: Beach and Desert ATV Adventure with Pickup
- From Guadalajara: Town of Tequila & Jose Cuervo Factory Tour
- Discover a remarkable and secluded sandbar
- Explore one of Cozumel's finest snorkeling sites
- Sail to a private white-sand beach
- Swim, snorkel, kayak, paddleboard, and more
DescriptionJoin one of the most luxurious catamaran tours in the Caribbean and discover the two best parts of Cozumel's marine park: El Cielo Beach and Palancar Reef. Later, relax or play on the pristine white beach while enjoying unlimited beer, margaritas, and lunch. Set sail on board a first-class 65-foot Fury Catamaran, with shade, fresh-water showers, bathrooms, sanitized snorkeling gear, and a brand new snorkel pipe for you to keep. Explore one of Cozumel's finest snorkeling sites, Palancar Reef. Then, get ready to discover the world-famous El Cielo Beach: a secluded sandbar that can only be reached by boat. Snorkel and swim in this pristine paradise and play in shallow waters surrounded by starfish. An ultimate beach experience comes next: sail to a private white-sand beach. Enjoy an Angus cheeseburger, unlimited margaritas, beer, sodas, and purified water. Relax on a lounge chair or hammock, play on a floating water park, kayak, or stand-up paddleboard.
IncludesLunch: Angus cheeseburger Unlimited sodas and purified water Unlimited margaritas and beer after snorkeling activity Snorkeling equipment with brand new snorkel pipe you can keep after the tour Snorkel guides Access to Fury Private Beach Floating aquapark, kayaks, stand-up paddleboards, hammocks, and beach volleyball
- Alcohol is served after snorkeling This tour can't be booked by cruise line passengers