My Guide Website?
Cozumel: VIP Glass Bottom Boat & Snorkeling 3 Reefs Tour142 Reviews
Take part in a great experience for swimmers or non-swimmers, where you will visit 3 of the famous Cozumel reefs on a 2-hour activity. Climb aboard a comfortable boat with a friendly and professional crew and drinks onboard.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Mexico:If youʻre booking your trip to Mexico last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Stay dry on the glass bottom boat or snorkel at 3 different reefs
- Climb aboard the comfiest boat of its kind at Cozumel
- Enjoy a tour perfect for families and participants of all ages
- Make use of the sundeck for some memory photos and an amazing view
- Enjoy some complimentary drinks in between reefs
DescriptionMeet the crew at the entrance of the Hotel El Cid La Ceiba by the cruise ships at the Puerta Maya pier and the International pier, and about 2 miles south from Cozumel downtown. Climb aboard a glass bottom boat and take part in a 3 reefs snorkeling tour perfect for those who want to swim or those who want to stay dry, these wonderful reefs are called Villa Blanca Reef, Shallow Paradise Reef and Deep Paradise Reef. The boat has bathroom facilities, a sundeck, and a glass bottom that will allow the non-swimmers of your group to be part of the party just as the ones that decide to do the snorkeling. The crew will make sure to keep you safe and of course, help you have a blast. During the activity, water and sodas will be available at all time, and after the snorkeling, beers will be provided.
IncludesPickup from the Hotel 'El Cid La Ceiba' Bilingual guide Bottled water (available during the entire trip) Soft drinks (available during the entire trip) Beer (available after the snorkeling activity) Snorkel tube (free to take as a souvenir)
- Pier and Marine Park fees ($8 USD cash per passenger, payable onsite). Children must be accompanied by an adult. Wear your bathing suit under clothes, bring an extra t-shirt to protect yourself while swimming. The Reef destinations may vary to others located close by depending of the time of year, still ensuring most of the time is spent snorkeling. Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication; if, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund.