My Guide Website?
Cozumel: Starfish, Stingrays, and Turtle Bay Snorkeling Tour14 Reviews
See the colorful world or marine animals below the waves on a snorkeling adventure in Cozumel. Swim at El Cielo, El Cielito Beach, and Cozumel Turtle Bay searching for rays, starfish and more.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Mexico:If youʻre booking your trip to Mexico last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Swim with the turtles, rays and starfish of the Mexican Caribbean in Cozumel
- Snorkel alongside sea turtles in the marine sanctuary of Cozumel Turtle Bay
- Frolic with stingrays in clear waters of the shallow beach at Playa Ell Cielito
- Admire the famous white sandy bottom and amazing starfish at El Cielo Cozumel
- Enjoy a half day snorkeling trip in close proximity to Cozumel's cruise port
DescriptionDiscover the underwater world of the Mexican Caribbean on a snorkeling trip to see some of Cozumel's best snorkeling sites. Dive in and explore El Cielo, El Cielito Beach, and Cozumel's Turtle Bay, admiring the beautiful marine life below the surface with a guide. Visit El Cielo Cozumel, known for its sandy bottom and incredible starfish. Experience El Cielito beach, a shallow area with stingrays and other marine life to admire. Continue your underwater adventure at Cozumel's Turtle Bay, a turtle sanctuary inhabited by these friendly fellows. The water surrounding Cozumel is an ideal place for snorkeling for beginners through to experts. The water is warm, calm, and clear, with great visibility most of the year. Your snorkeling trip starts and ends in close proximity to the main cruise ports in Cozumel, making this an ideal shore excursion for those arriving by ship.
IncludesGuide Snorkeling gear Snack Beer, water, and sodas
- While marine animal encounters are highly likely, they are in the wild and cannot be guaranteed