My Guide Website?
Cancun & Riviera Maya: Xplor Park All-Inclusive & Transport99 Reviews
Spend a day discovering the unique attractions of the Xplor Park in the Riviera Maya. Fly over treetops on ziplines, explore the underground network of rivers, and drive an amphibious vehicle through exciting jungle trails.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Mexico:If youʻre booking your trip to Mexico last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Oaxaca:Sunday Local Market & Yagul Archaeological Site
- Cancun Airport: One-Way or Round Trip Airport Transfer
- From Cancún/Playa del Carmen: Holbox Island Tour
- Mexico City: Xochimilco, Coyoacan, Frida Kahlo & UNAM
- Bacalar: 3 Hour Boat Trip with Swimming & Drinks
- Explore the rock formations of the Riviera Maya, sculpted over millions of years by mother-nature
- Fly over treetops on 14 different zip lines
- Drive amphibious vehicles along exciting jungle trails
- Swim among the underground rivers and caves
- River raft through caverns and cave formations
DescriptionXplor offers some of the most amazing adventures in the Riviera Maya. This full-day ticket gets you access to all of the theme park’s attractions to make your Cancun vacation extra special. Fly over treetops, drive an amphibious vehicle through jungle trails, and explore the inside of caves as you swim in underground rivers. If you love adventure, Xplor is the top attraction in Cancun. Your entry to this unique adventure includes transportation in fully equipped coaches to make it easier to reach the park. A specialized on board guide will fill you in on all the attractions that await. Kick start your adventure by exploring the impressive rock formations, sculpted by mother-nature millions of years ago. Here you can marvel at the underground rivers filled with majestic stalactites and stalagmites. The park offers 4 different activities for adrenaline junkies: zip lines, amphibious vehicles, rafts, and swimming inside underground rivers. These activities are held outdoors providing fun-filled adventure in a natural environment. Drive the 6 miles (10 kilometers) of jungle trails in unique amphibious vehicles, navigate on board thrilling rafts on circuits that stretch over crystal clear water, get a bird’s eye view over the jungle from some of the biggest zip lines found in Latin America, and swim inside ancient caves. When you are ready to eat, you can stop at the El Troglodita restaurant, where you will find the perfect mixture of fresh, high quality food, including a great choice of salads, an international buffet, luscious desserts and a soda fountain complete with fresh fruit juices, coffee, and hot chocolate, as well as oatmeal and peanut cookies.
IncludesRoundtrip transportation from various pickup locations and hotels along the Rivera Maya 2 circuits with 7 zip lines each Rafts in underground river Amphibious vehicles Exciting lunch buffet Unlimited natural beverages Equipment, including helmet and life jacket Parking
- Xplor Park is open Monday through Saturday from 09:00 to 17:00.
- For your own safety, our harness is adjustable and can be adapted according to visitors’ height and weight. Minimum weight required for this activity is 40 kg (88lbs) and the maximum authorized weight is 136kg (300lbs). The circumference capacity of the harness belt is 120cm and 65cm for the legs.
- Only adults aged 18+ are allowed to drive the amphibious vehicle. A valid I.D. must be presented for the purpose of this activity.
- For your convenience, we suggest you come to Xplor with shorts, t-shirt, bathing suit and swimming shoes. Safety equipment is provided.
- Please help us protect our environment by using sun blockers and suntan lotions free of chemicals