My Guide Website?
Xochimilco: Boat Tour with Ambystoma Mexicanum Sanctuary19 Reviews
Tour in Xochimilco by Boat with food and drinks Visit the Ambystoma Mexicanum Sanctuary Commonly called Axolotl Visit the island where Netflix recorded mexican film Meet people from all over the world
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Mexico:If youʻre booking your trip to Mexico last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy an entertaining ride on my boat called Trajinera.
- Visit the Ambystoma Mexicanum Sanctuary Commonly called Axolotl
- Visit the island where Netflix record mexican film
- Eat regular or vegetarian food and drinks at the local restaurant on the island
- Test your artistic skills in our karaoke challenge.
DescriptionVisit the canals of Xochimilco aboard my boat, visit the Ambystoma Mexicanum Sanctuary Commonly called Axolotl, have fun along the way with Mexican music and Mexican cocktails tutorial. Visit the island where Netflix recorded mexican film, eat at the floating island restaurant, drink margarita, tequila, mezcal, pulque y michelda (workshop), play Mexican bingo, and test your artistic skills in our karaoke challenge. End the experience with a surprise activity, you will love it. We will start and end the tour at the meeting point Pet friendly experience.
IncludesTicket to board the ship Ticket to the Ambystoma Mexicanum Sanctuary (Commonly called Axolotl) Lunch and drinks Souvenir gift Mexican cocktails tutorial
- If your hotel is located in the center of Mexico City, uber ride will be approximately 1.5 hours. Please do not arrive late because the ship leaves at the end of the time tolerance (15 minutes after your time slot). The meeting point is the purple arches (I will send you images to your Whatsapp or Email) If during your uber trip a tour guide on a bicycle or motorcycle tells you that the Nativitas pier (where we are located) is closed, it is false. We are open. The tour will take place rain or shine